How should I charge mc.mini or mc.brick battery?
Please note that before the first use, you have to charge your mc.mini or mc.brick with the Micro USB charging cable included in the package. Then, when you battery is empty, you have to charge it in the same way.
To charge your mc.mini or mc.brick:
- Plug the small Micro USB pin into the charging port on the back of the speaker, and plug the other end of the cable (the standard USB 2.0) into the USB port of a computer.
- You can also charge your mc.mini or mc.brick with an official Mova Systems USB power adapter (available separately), or with other third-party “Made for mc.brick or mc.mini” cables and power adapters that are compatible with USB 2.0.
- For mc.mini, the LED indicator light will turn red when it is being charged. When it is fully charged, the LED indicator light will go off. For mc.brick, the LED indicator for charging is behind the speaker, above the mini USB connector.It will turn red when it is being charged and turn off when it is fully charged.
- A full charge takes about 3-4 hours.
Issues which can be encountered:
- The battery does not increase after loading.
- The led indicator doesn’t light.
What should you do?
- Check your connection by checking that each plug is plugged into the slot reserved for this purpose.
- Check that the device used for loading (pc, tablet etc …) is turned on and in working condition. If it is in sleeping mode, or standy mode, please turn on.
- Try to change the usb cable and use another USB port. If one of both is damaged, charging can find issues
- You can plug your Micro USB charging cable in a wall charger if this charger is compliant with one or more of the following standards: EN 301489-34, IEC 62684, YD/T 1591-2009, CNS 15285, ITU L.1000, or another applicable Bluetooth speaker power adapter interoperability standard.
- Warning: Using an inadequate third party charger, damaged cables or chargers, or charging when moisture is present could result in electric shock and could also damage mc.brick or mc.mini.
If you still have a charging battery issue, please contact us.