How to take a call with your mc.brick?
When your mc.brick is connected by bluetooth to your device, you can take a call throught your speaker.
Take a call with your mc.brick:
- If you are listening to something, the sound will stop immediately when you’ll receive a call. mc.brick will announce ”Incoming Call”.
- You just have to press the PLAY/PAUSE/TALK button to answer your call. Now you can use your mc.brick like a ”speakerphone”. Its microphone will pick up your voice just like a phone.
- To end a call, press the PLAY/PAUSE/TALK button again.
Refuse a call with your mc.brick:
- If you want to refuse a call with your mc.brick you just have to press and hold the PLAY/PAUSE/TALK button during 2 seconds.
Re-dial the last number called:
- If you want to re-dial the last number called throught your mc.brick, please press twice the PLAY/PAUSE/TALK button.