mc.mini and mc.brick are designed to bring you the best sound quality possible.
Issues which can be encountered:
- The sound is cut or shifted
- The sound seems unclear and appears blurred
- the sound changes from mc mini or mc.brick to the device continually
- The volume seems too low
What should you do?
If your mc.mini or mc.brick is bluetooth paired:
- Make sure your device is within 10 meters of mc.mini or mc.brick. If you do not respect this distance, the sound quality will not be optimal.
- Check that your device is well pairing with your mc.mini or mc.brick. You will find this information in the bluetooth section of the device you are using.
- Try to reset and re-pairing your device with mc.mini or mc.brick. First you have to delete the speaker bluetooth profile on your device. For Iphone, use the option ”Forgive this device” while for Android you have to use the ”Decoupling” option. Restart you mc.mini or mc.brick and your device and pairing them like the first time.
If your mc.mini or mc.brick is connected with jack cable:
- Make sure your mc.brick or mc.mini is well connected. if it is, control the condition of your cable. A damaged cable can harm the sound quality.
If you have already checked these points, please test your sound on your device to control the quality of your audio file. An audio sound with poor quality won’t produce a good sound quality regardless of the playback device use.